Services and Procedures
We offer a full range of General, Restorative, and Cosmetic Dentistry services to keep you and your family healthy. Below is a partial list of the services we offer. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
General Family Dentistry
We provide dental care for all ages—children, adults, and seniors—with a focus on preventive care.
- Exams, cleanings, and routine check-ups
- Dental hygiene
- Fluoride treatment
- Periodontal treatment
- Oral cancer screening
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dentistry for kids and seniors
- TMD / TMJ disorders
- Custom sports mouthguards
- Sleep apnea appliances
- Laser teeth and gum treatments
- 2-D and 3-D x-ray imaging services
- Treatment planning and second-opinion services
Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
Our doctors and staff take great care in making dental procedures comfortable, cost-effective, and long-lasting.
- Dentures / partial dentures
- Inlay and onlay restorations
- Tooth-colored composite fillings
- Root canals
- Tooth and gum surgery
- Full-mouth rehabilitation
- Teeth whitening
On-call emergency service
Emergencies do happen. Should our patients have an after-hours emergency, our 24-hour on-call operator is available to make sure your needs are met.
Can't make it on a weekday? Our clinics offer Saturday appointments and flexible scheduling.
New patients are always welcome
To schedule an appointment, or ask about our available services please contact us.